Thursday, August 05, 2004

Wrote my name three times and now I'm...

... waiting for the outcome, which will be released in a fortnight's time.

Whoa! Can't believe I actually decided to go! But ya wana know what's more unbelievable: I asked a friend to photograph a photo of me dropping in the letter into the box!

That easy to complete letter that says I'm ready to go and embark on a different journey. That big, yellow box that says, "Please drop that letter you've been contemplating to submit for the past couple of weeks here."

OK, OK, I'm exaggerating - the box didn't have that written on it... but it has a paste-on, practical-sounding instruction...

I wish I can paste that photo here - tis proof of me taking charge of my life and taking a chance with destiny. I rarely do that, you know.

Two of my colleagues got their photos taken as well, using the Nokia 7610 (1 megapixel cameraphone - don't play play oh). Yup we went in a troupe of three and hummed "Attack of the Clones" soundtrack all the way to the people/skill/talent management department.

And after that we acknowledged our twisted humour and we went back quite happy. Wish me luck, guys!

p/s: Friends, let me know if anyone needs a receptionist and be willing to pay at least RM2K a month. OK, OK kidding - let me know if anyone needs a writer...

No comments: