Monday, August 23, 2004

"Chickens aren't supposed to fly!"

I didn't get it.
I didn't get it.
I didn't get it.
I didn't get it.


Yep, I'm still trying to drum this fact into my thick head.
No guessing who's in denial stage.

The thing is, I was so geared up to fly off away from this coop. I had plans - backpacking to neighbouring countries, attending my friend's wedding in Ozzie, throwing in my money into government bond and survive by being a receptionist at a friend's office, balik kampung tanam jagung (read: kerja kat kilang Carsem) - all noble plans indeed you see...

But now it seems like I'm gonna be stuck here for a while longer. Picture a deflated baloon - that's me going bonkers and totally not in the right mind to go over all the back up plans I had lined up earlier (yeah, I did think about what to do if I don't get the bronze parachute, but never really thought I had to exercise it!).

I guess I'm not destined for bigger things after all. Sigh!

No comments: