Friday, August 06, 2004

No plans yet but somewhat...

... happy? Naah, relief is probably the concept that comes nearest.

Found two openings for receptionist job already - one at that friend's studio, and the other at the television channel that wants to be different so badly. Colleagues are already asking for my PC (because I'm the only one who gets a Pentium 4 around here).

I still have four more gadgets to review - the Nokia 7610, the Nokia 7200, the Pretec 128MB thumbrive keychain and the IRiver multifunction gadget (*sigh* it's an MP3 player, low-end digital camera, voice recorder, and removable storage). And I have less than three official working days to work on it if I go back home early today.

I think I wana go back home early today. I think I'll come on Saturday and do a bit of work - it'll be much calmer around here - no colleagues making noise about us who have applied to be let go, no Loudspeaker being noisy, no aircond (I like it hot), and the Internet connection will be faster and more stable - besides, I'll be truly doing some work as I tend to honour my waking up early in the morning.

Uh oh, my English is deteriorating as I type...

No comments: