Monday, August 09, 2004

Stinkin Monday Blues

Of course I didn't go to work last Saturday - whaddaya take me for? I rested well last weekend - got all the sleep I wanted (read: wanted, not needed) and a good dosage of lazying in front of the telly.

But maybe I should've gone, cause today I'm starting to act as if the coop's ready to let me fly already - I've stop caring about deadlines, I've stop being so antsy about the four products that's not yet reviewed (actually three left, can't believe I managed to get one done last Friday!). This is not good.

Right now I'm trying to remind meself that it's my byline that gets printed next to that melepaskan-batuk-di-tangga articles (potentially three of them) that I'm right now inclined to produce. But a couple of odd colleagues are being nasty - ugh - they're not blogging about so I'm dropping this subject (though I shan't stop blaming them for my low-productivity - hey, most situation get worse due to multiple factors - and these "anal dudes" equals to "main factor").

When the Malays say biarkan Luncai terjun dengan labu-labunya, honestly, I really don't get what it means - I think I was told about it before, but it's been a while since I heard about this Luncai character - I better go watch that P. Ramlee movie again huh?

But if I understood this saying (izzit a saying ah?) correctly, I think whoever said it meant to let Luncai do whatever he fancies, even if it is stupid.

I better not be a Luncai meself! Looks like the stench of Monday Blues is stinkin majorly today, even Yoges' nescafe "C" ais also cannot help me! (BTW Miss Ariel, Yoges was asking how you're doin...)

No comments: