Saturday, October 18, 2003

Too desperate, you'll say yes to anything??

Last nite a friend call me. He wants invite me on behalf of our ex-colleague. She's getting married this weekend. When people tell me someone's getting married or someone has already married.. My first question will be "handsome tak husband dia?". Why? I don't even know why.

Say you are 30years old - single, you don't have any boyfriend or girlfriend. Everyone around you (your best friend, your office mates, your neighbour (basically sume orang la..) is already married or getting married. Your younger brother/sister's already planning for his/her wedding (thank God I'm the youngest one). and you.. u don't even have a bf/gf?? Will you be worried?
Then a man come into your life, asking more than a friendship from you. He's not your kind of guy -- not at all. He's not handsome or rich. He's just an ordinary "JOE". What will you do? Will you wait for your "right man" or you'll just grap whatever in front of you now?
As in one of the episode of Sex In The City Carrie said to Samantha "you are too desperate and now you'll say yes to anything". Or in peribahasa melayu "tangkap muat".

As for me.. I think I rather wait. I'm still young anyway.. *wink*..

ps.. sue, this is one of my reasons of why am I still single - I'M TOO CHOOSY

No comments: