Monday, October 13, 2003

10 reasons Why I, Sue, still single?

1. Less commitment
2. I'd get to spend more time with my friends anytime...
3. I can go anywhere without having to report to anyone every 5 or 10 minutes...
4. I don't have to worry about the whereabouts of my partner and whom they're with...
5. I don't have to baby-talk to anyone on the phone... TURN-OFF!!!!
6. I won't get strained neck from hanging on the phone 3 hours a day with my boyfriend...
7. Too many gay guys out there...
8. Too many straight guys (so they say!) who have slept with gays...
9. All the nice guys taken (Jennifer, give my Brad back! Aragorn, Aragorn where forth are thou??? Hans been with Elaine, yuck!)
10. Less problems!
I'd rather stay single (for the moment)...

But, there's this test in eMode, which I have done, it says I am still single because...
I am "afraid of being heartbroken"

Is this true? hmmmm??????

For those girls who have been there, you might know this.
Married guys common excuse for having an affair.... "It was an arranged marriage. I don't love my wife" Yet they have children from that marriage! Hah!!!

p/s: meen, go public.... what inferiority complex? You're a journalist for god sake!!!
p/s/s: my blog...
http://2678.blogspot.com

No comments: