Thursday, October 02, 2003

To be or not to be... really public

Dere bloggers,

I had thought of making this blog public, but personally I'm suffering from a little inferiority complex - you see I think my writing kinda sux. However, how else can I change if I don't start now, right?

So since the Sinner has suggested that we go public with this blog, I vote aye. But first let me clean up some bloopers from my previous posts, will not do well to offend the citizens of the cyberspace - albeit virtual, there's always a chance that things can get quite nasty. As it is I have already offend nerds and gays, I think (though I didn't mean to!)

Then again, as the admin access is granted to only a few people, I'd say we can handle it should shit come our way. So to Lize and Sue, how bout it? Shall we go public?

To further specify the extend of the blog, let's invite people who wishes to talk about the single topic, which is, ahem, single. Being single, joys and killjoys of singlehood, what married people think about single people, what single girls think about single boys vice versa, what gay singles think about straight singles, what pets think of their single owner, where singles can hangout to meet other singles, what single people should not talk about with married people vice versa, why some matchmaker remain single and such.

As this single topic already have the potential to span uncontrollably, I vote we do not entertain other postings. OK ah?

(Though I'd love it if the topic art be included so that we can get people to share info on gigs, shows, theater and such - but we already have Kakiseni.com for that.)

If all say aye, let's only go public when all of us has done the cleaning up process, alright ka?

No comments: