Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Poor little-dicked wanker

The Cheras Star LRT station is the kind of train station that is raised not too high above the ground it stood on - just about three meters or so. Since the train's rail devides the land into two sides, there is an underground path made for pedestrians, cyclists and bikers to get to the other side.

If you are going towards the main city - specifically Plaza Rakyat, Masjid Jamek and Bandaraya (stations) - from this station, you will have to buy your ticket on one side and cross to the other platform. On this side of the platform, you can see the users of the underground path come out from the other side. Where the underground path ends, a walkway that is shaded by plastic onnings stretch out towards outside the station's perimeters.

This particular morning, I was leaning on the side of the platform, waiting for a train that will take me to Masjid Jamek, engrossed in some reading, when I heard faint foot tappings and a little sound of someone clearing his throat. The sound came from the mouth of the underground path that runs under the station.

I briefly glanced in that direction - it was probably reflex, as faint footstep and a mere ekhem rarely interest me. I bet you can guess what I saw when I did this: yup, I saw a flasher.

Fondly called exhibitionist by Mrs Goh the English Literature teacher during my school days in Ipoh, this morning's flasher is a classic. Smartly dressed in a maroon shirt tucked in to a pair blue jeans, he only had his flies open as he bobbed his tiny dick, hoping someone would scream.

I was momentarily struck - less than a second, actually - eventhough this was not my first time seeing a flasher there.

The last time I saw some brainless sicko pulling the same stunt was sometime last year, and the man had been thin, wiry (and I'm not just referring to his body), fair-skinned but really hairy. This time around, this guy is much much darker, not as tall and he comes with a bulging stomach that kinda say "I'm due in five months, duh."

I think the spot where the guy is standing is a favourite for exhibitionists (maybe they have little persatuan meetings where they do a lot of knowledge sharing - ideas exchange, lessons learnt, competitive intelligence and all), as from the point I was standing, the man's shoulder and head is covered by the onning, cleverly shielding his face.

Then again I think he cannot see much of me too. As I quickly recovered and resumed my reading, I pretended to be very very much indifferent towards my surroundings. From the corner of my eyes I saw the man stepped forward, now revealing his shoulder to my view.

I kept on "reading". He shuffled his foot noisily. No respond from me, sorry. More ekhems dropped. I refused to shift my face away from the book, so he even made some mouse-sounds to gain my attention.

I was so tempted to take a photo of him with the cameraphone or have a bunch or rocks of throwable size handy so that I can bully him back, but just by turning and acknowledging his existence might give him just the satisfaction he wanted.

After a few minutes of little-noise making and dick wanking, he gave up - I only heard a noise that sounded like spitting or water squirting as the train came. I turn a bit, just in time to see his face (young fella in his twenties, clean-looking, a little moustache nicely trimmed) as he tucked his measly piece of meat back into his jeans and walked away from the underground path, him unaware.

I think guys who choose flashing as a career is in for a big disappointment. Nowadays girls don't blush easily anymore. Scream in the presence of a wanker wanking in public? Alahai... tak yah susah-susah la brader.

In fact, I know a lot of girls who had laughed in the face of a flasher and called the school gardener to hit the flasher with a shovel, gang-chased back a flasher who was on a kapcai (never mess with the Sastera '95 girls from RPS) and even threw a packet of hot teh tarik and a polisterene case of rojak pedas at a flasher (this girl claimed it was reflex and self-defence).

In this age and place where young girls can easily get blue films and some even have the chance to see it in action (live), a flasher needs to do more than just pumping his dick to impress and get a respectable shout.

Perhaps a little routine that involves setting that hair below on fire as the wanking is done might make us girls scream. Or maybe get a dog in the act - you know, let the animal chase after the wanked dick as how he would his own tail. No gourmet pies or whipped cream please, that is so yesterday.

No comments: