Monday, September 06, 2004

Loved last weekend...

I'd call last weekend a good one cause:
1] Got all the beauty sleep I needed!
2] Got to watch all my favorite programs! (Er, how'dya spell "favourite"?)
3] An angel came and brought food for me to eat while I watch my favorite programs!
4] My sis' back from Kuching for a two-months gig at Rush - the club's alright...
5] My mom sent me an SMS (she's new to this) - seems like she's got her own set of texting shorts already!

And coming back to work today is a real drag cause
1] Forgot to bail out dosh from my jeans - halfway to work I had to withdraw money at ATM! (My 4th withdrawal! Next one will make me RM0.50 poorer!)
2] It's deadline day - shuckkkkkssssss!
3] The coop's having a nasi lemak challenge, but I don't qualify as critic...
4] There's still talks about Siti Nurhaliza - of course she's a bigger news than Anwar, but as if it's not enough that TV3's Melodi dah tanya Kris D, "Selalu ke buat rombongan Botox?" and Misha Omar told Bacaria that dia ikhlas berkawan dengan Siti... Check this multicast from my team-mate:
Receive Message
Multicast from... Wan Pablo Montoya at Mon Sep 06 11:25:27 2004
Asmah and Gang claimed to have seen the dark side of Siti. Well I've seen the backside of Siti*. No big deal.
*at a TM Net sure heboh konsert. i was at backstage.


Still, I get to blog and get updates from my fwens like Bob (hmm, you're going to Sarawak and Sabah soon eh? Enjoy!) and Jenny B (ingatkan dah takmo balik KL dah...) plus marvel at Sinner and Lulu's new skin on their blog - hmm... nice changes... I miss Sinner's devil in apron tho...

Me... I got a cat staring back at me... telling me I really need to get back to work...

No comments: