Tuesday, September 14, 2004

How old are you again?

I read with interest The-Sinner's blog today - noting that it's the blog's birthday today! Happy Birthday!

But lemme tell you guys that the writer of the blog has been a blogger longer than a year ago, right Tinn... Thou started blogging here, and you had that nice stripey greeny skin incorporated... yup, she's pretty much the one who rekindled my "passion" for html - cheers!

Which I tried to emulate as she did on her blog - but could never get it right. It's a good thing Sue's much better at it - this soothing grey skin I have on Singsingsong is Sue's find, I can only innovate by changing the graphics in the box... pathetic, but still html tau Miss Lily!

Hmm, I wish I can remember that Javascript coding that Lulu gave us - ala, yang bila mouse-over the graphics change tu... Ada sapa-sapa ingat lagi tak or do I have to swing by that monkey site?

Anyway, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Miss Lily Kasiran, for introducing us to the fascinating world of e-publishing back then in 1999... [BTW I'd also like to thank English 111's Mr Mustafa Abdullah for teaching me how to write and not get sued!]

No comments: