Friday, April 04, 2008

Hallo again Armand Maulana, yes aku masih bujang

^ There he was, the Encik Armand giving me his best!
Gigi was back in town last March 15, 2008 to entertain the Sunburst crowd and I got four free tickets from a lovely angel called Lyn. I would've bought the tickets on my own but I was assigned to go to Langkawi and did not know if I would be back in time for the massive gig. Lucky me, I got my butt back in town in the nick of time.
There I was, together in the hot sun with Band Superfriends, Tun Sri Ling and the rest of the good times mates. And there he was, Encik Armand Maulana yang uber super cool, and he looked right at me (OK it might've been my sis he looked at but we're sharing credits since only he and God knows who he was lookin' at really) during the o-oo-o-oo-wo chorus and he asked, "Masih bujang ya?"

And sorry lah Incubus, John Legend and Incognito - buka baju or not you guys were really cool yet we found ourselves rockin' harder to Search and Gigi and Hujan and whaddahel, Pop Shuvit and Disco Mafia.. But do come back Mr Legend, and take me on the stage next time around.

2 comments:

...$weE+ 666... said...

masiiiiiiiiiihhhh... masih bujang kok! cuman mas aja yg ngak kan? tapi bisa masuk korum 2,3 atau 4? hahaha... *wink*

siti rosman said...

Hi $wee+ 666, lama tak muncul! Thanks for coming round, wa.. kena share dgn ramai org ek encik armand ni.. gives 1, 2, 3, 4 a whole different meaning hahaha