Monday, March 24, 2008

Chicken freaken'? Freaken' Chicken?

"This Chicken is under a lot of stress, ya."

So said my favourite GP, Doctor K. Ok, he didn't use the word "This Chicken" exactly. He used my name. Why am I explaining this?

In any case, he told me to take some time off. With the ongoing situation in the Coop, who wouldn't want to?

So This Chicken tried to lay off laying eggs, and it was grudgingly accepted. Later This Chicken heard that Farmer isn't too happy about it. Gosh, if you don't like it, then say so.

Small matter right? But it got This Chicken damn annoyed. In fact, many little things annoy me nowadays.

Just last week This Chicken was annoyed over an expensive cup of mocha that need not be bought. Then This Chicken got further annoyed over a comment on how nice it must be to have that cup of mocha in the morning. Immediately after This Chicken was annoyed at herself for getting riled up over that nice mocha comment. To top it all, the mocha gave me gas.

Stupid, tepid mocha.

Just this morning This Chicken got annoyed by a phonecall. Some woman with a fake accent was on the other line, barking up over having passed too many times. So still my fault la? Do I sound like a f**king receptionist? Refused to listen to my suggestion. Refused to let me give a direct line to the right person. Ikut suka kau lah Labu!

Whacked, wanker woman.

OK, maybe I do sound like a f**king receptionist. Man, This Chicken really need a break.

No comments: