Thursday, April 10, 2008

Chicken's stock, Chicken stock

This Chic Chicken always claim she vill rot in the coop.

Why shouldn't I? After all non-Chickens are being sent to lay eggs by Farmer Wannabe, like the coop can't survive without them, like they don't have anything better to do.

But maybe it is because This Chicken has been so malas to do her job lately. Hey laying eggs is more than just a farting business you know, takes effort, takes concentration.. Must be in zen to do it!

It's not that I've been so malas. I do do lay eggs. Sometimes up to three a day! If that's not productivity I don't know what is! It's just that I maaaalas nak send the eggs into the basket.

The Farmer should come and pick it up! Isn't that part of the job scope for farmers who could not get his chickens to behave? So meantime the eggs might as well be in moi safekeeping, things do go missing around here after all. It's plain warehousing. It's Chicken's stock!

And in the meantime This Chicken will stock up on eggs so that each time Farmer makes his round, I'll throw one down just to "pop shuvit", "grand slam-it".

Maybe I won't rot. I'll just be well-cooked, boiled over and over again, turn mushy then grainy then gravy and in the end, becomes chicken stock. You know cooks tend to freeze chicken stock in ice cube trays and use a couple of cubes everytime they cook, useful eh?

OK this is just me trying to look busy in the coop. I'm on a mental day off. Yosh!

No comments: