Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Awal Muharram detik permulaan..

Yeah, I'm officially set to start the new year with a resolution that I had to bring forward from last year.

This year, I'm going to note down each sen of my expenses so that I'll know exactly where my money is wasted. That said, I'm not exactly owning up to a reputation of a spendthrift - that's just it, my money runs out every month but I can't seem to remember what I had spent on.

So dengan lagu Maal Hijrah yang berkumandang di telinge, I here by declare tomorrow will be starting day of me writing into a triple 5 notebook of all my spending.

I'm gona be analysing everything come month end, and I'll try to do better the next month. By year end, I hope to save enough money to buy one of Tata Motors' People Car. Not that I want to start driving again though. It's just a good car to have around, just in case I need to drive.

.. Or maybe I'll wait till they come up with a car you can carry in your bagpack - inflatable bubble car?

5 comments:

N a d i a said...

hijrah itu pengorbanan
hijrah itu perjuangan
hijrah itu persaudaraan
hijrah membentuk perpaduannn
oleh itu mari semua
kita sambut maal hijrah!

;-) salam maal hijrah to you, meen dearie. hopefully it'll be much2 better year for us.

siti rosman said...

tingkatkan se-mangat
sebarkan syiar Islam!

untok sepanjang zaaamannn
untok sepanjang zamaaaaaaaaaann

same to you kak nadia!

Unknown said...

salam hijrah buat siti
semoga dpt berkat dlm menjalani kehidupan seharian

kirim salam kat kakak....

siti rosman said...

salam maal hijrah frh, kalau ada pasang azam, semuga berjaya!

Unknown said...

hi ct kecik
tima kasih
harap tahun baru ni..dpt segala yg terbaik dr tahun sebelumnya