Friday, April 29, 2005

Those ads are calling me...

Flick through today's NST, Berita Harian, Malay Mail and Harian Metro and you'll see there's lots of attractive ads - no, I'm not talking about the colourful DiGi or Motorola ads, though those are good to peruse.

Check out the Habib Diamond Extravaganza ad... Those nicely designed jewelry at unbelievable price - wish I have enough to buy a pair of earrings for my mom!

And the C.Mammoth, Redhot and other furniture ads - man, I'm dying to get myself a sofa or sofabed! Especially when there's so much going on on the telly nowadays.

And the Kawanku and other electrical stores ads - a washing machine at RM99! And hairdryers at less than RM10! When it is the seasons your peers and cousins get married, tis time to check these ads out to get some gift ideas!

Speaking of which I've been missing a couple of weddings already due to work - yes nowadays sometimes I work during weekends. Let me also note here that I sometimes don't work on weekdays. So all's fair in the publication realm.

Another friend's getting married on Labours' Day. From her brief explanation it seemed like the wedding is a family arrangement kinda thing. Isn't that sweet.

No comments: