Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Still life on canvas

Why do some people paint apples and grapes placed in a bowl next to the vase of sunflowers? Why do some people paint old bicycle with petai and rambutans on the gelegar?

Kenapa some employees stare at their CRT screens as if Sex on the City is on? Kenapa some employees type away on their keyboard as if she's writing a Dear John letter?

OK OK, I'm bored, and that's official. In the most literal manner.

Wish I could have Frampton Nuttel come and visit me so that I can play the Bertie trick on him. Wish Roald Dahl would take me in his car and the Fingersmith would let me see how he pinched the writer's shoelaces off his pedal-pushing feet.

Wish I was there on the beach when Woodsworth's eye caught a glimpse of the dancing daffodils. Wish I was Den Wahab's assistant so that I can help him sew on some sequins.

I'm bored. Someone please ask me out for tea!

3 comments:

stellar said...

you ok or not? hope someone did asked u out for a drink! cheers!

siti rosman said...

ala i was mengada-ngada-ing for a while - me so bored time tu. how bout you, how r u doin?

MagnusCaleb said...

minh dear,
rasa tak sempat jumpa si pari tu laa coz aku sampai 20hb malam and 20hb tu dia dah gerak balik ke Addie.