Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Spam, spim, spit

Yep, that's the latest thing I'm looking into. Spam is those annoying messages that you get via e-mail, spim is those annoying messages you get via instant messaging and spit is those annoying messages that you get via VoIP.

Boring stuff.

But I'm finally done with the article - albeit shabbily done, it's bound to be read by the Ed tonight when he opens his inbox - sorry Boss!. I'm such a bad writer nowadays, so bad I've not even blogged for days.

The thing is, Ideas don't come easily, and don't even mention Good Ideas. For an untrained writer like me, the susahness doubles.

In fact, for a person whose English is not grammatically correct all the time, the susahness triples! Can you believe that I have to grab an Enid Blyton just to check if my past and present tenses are correct?

I bet the kids I saw performing at the concert last night can speak and write better English than I can. (Kids = Q-Dees Taman Midah kindy-goers, concert = Q-Dees Concert 2004 at IYC, Cheras - see my nephew was dancing to a remix version Turn Around last night - his teacher coloured his hair red, and he's got eye shadow and lipstick applied - woo hoo!)

OK la, the things is, sometimes when writer's block sets in, you'll feel so bodo sometimes. It happens from time to time la but that's not an excuse to deliver your stories late. So I'm chanting my personal I-must-write-that-bloody-story-now mantra now...

No comments: