Monday, October 18, 2004

Selamat berpuasa

Hello hello! It's been some time since I've written anything worth reading here. Firstly I'd like to wish every Muslim Selamat Berpuasa, and to non-fasting individuals out there, c'mon and flock the Bazar Ramadhan!

Speaking of Bazar Ramadhan, have to say it's one of the reason why the fasting month is something I always look forward to! This is the time and place where you can find excotic meals like nasi kerabu, akok, ayam percik, ikan bakar, limas up for sale.

Yeah, sure these stuff are available at pasar malams as well, but during Ramadhan they become more desirable! Know what I mean..?

Ugh, I really gotta take my mind off food! It's only noon la!

Hmm, how bout if I share with you the work of a colleague - Wan - he's a tech journalist too, but he's also a very creative guy with a cool sense of geek humour! Check out his comic strip below:












Disclaimer: The strips (including the text and characters) above belongs to Ridzwan A. Rahim.

By the way the above are two sets (of three boxes) of Wan's One-On-One which has USB-Man in it and a very comely villain, IrDA Babboon. I did a nasty cut and paste job so that's why Wan's byline was missing in the third box...

So whaddaya think? I shall paste updates if anyone wants to know what happens to USB-Man (currently the "fearsome Dr USB").

I already have Wan's little volume of "The Hassle-Free Adventures of USB-Man" - he printed it on plain A4 paper and using Epson's DuraBRITE ink hence no seep-throughs la. It's autographed as well, and I'm planning to sell it 20 years from now...

1 comment:

xenobiologista said...

Hello friend, I'm looking for Ridzwan A. Rahim's One-on-One comic strip that appears in the computer section of the NST. The links to the pictures in your post don't seem to work and I can't see anything. Do you know of other websites that carry his comic strip? Thanks.