Friday, February 06, 2009

Chicken delegated

This Chicken is tired, angry, freaked out, and damn irritated.

Tired from having the day-trip fly-out-of-the-Coop thing yesterday.

Angry from having read the list of eggs that needed to be farted out.

Freaked out from having realised that Lil Napoleanina, Stupid Farmer (oh yeah, didn't I tell you Farmer got promoted to Stupid Farmer for reasons I bet you can just guess?) and Donkey are going behind Chicken's back and plotting stuff that will contribute to my demise?

And finally, damn irritated. Because This Chicken knew this was coming. Can This Chicken cheat her own doomsday?

And oh, This Chicken HATE Lil Napoleanina and Stupid Farmer for being such a self-centered, agonizingly moronic fuckery beings who only deserve a flying kick on their asses for doing this.

Moral of the story: If you're gonna have to fly away from the Coop, don't do day-trips. I knew I should've taken sick leave today. Farts!

p/s: I am kinda proud that I came up with 'agonizingly moronic fuckery' for this post, which goes to show you only need a bit or air to fart. Oooh... I just smiled at my own wankery joke.

No comments: