Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Been meaning to thank...

... TV2 for showing Dresden Files. Though this cool series has only one season and the cycle at TV2 has nearly reached its end, I thank the station for still choosing to air it.

... BB/BCB/CIMB branch in Brickfields opposite KL Sentral - I think it is the Wisma Koponas Jalan Tun Sambanthan branch - for being such a cool bank - literally! Though I am not an active BB account holder since ol' MARA days, I am still enjoying first class service from the staff at this branch. They are fast, efficient, helpful, and I have never caught any of them being anything but friendly and cordial while dealing with customers.

To more good stuff from TV2 and CIMB Wisma Koponas!

2 comments:

N a d i a said...

ingat kot menang award apa tadi..hehehe

siti said...

amin........

owh sungguh indah la ana funya dunia if menang2 award.. if menang award means get moolah! yeah!