Thursday, February 19, 2009

This Chicken is too sexy for its job

I'm too sexy for my job, too sexy for my job, my job's gonna leave me!
I'm a Chicken, you know what I do, and I'll do that lil' turn on the Farmwalk...


Yesterday was the day This Chicken finally received the much awaited enlightenment: That this Chicken needs to fly away from the Coop.

Seriously, just when about a minute before that This Chicken was still holding on to the much mentioned mantra "I'll rot here. I plan to rot here."

It just had to happen, I suppose. The days of feeling good about farting good brown eggs is about to come to an end, that's what This Chicken is feeling at the pit of its stomach.

And This Chicken's stomach aches. Pruuuut...!

Oops, farted out smelly air again instead of a nice brown egg. (Id est, I did not work at work today.)

But what's new? Truth is there has not been that many good brown eggs lately. All This Chicken been farting out are makeshift whatever-sempat eggs. Or kena-tipu-so-kena-fart-out eggs. Which are actually not real eggs. Meaning you can't eat the eggs.

Cause if you do eat them eggs, you'd be er.. stupid. Sorry about that. But it is the truth. Garbage in, garbage out, no? Yes.... So there's no need to re-eat the garbage ya?

This Chicken's gonna sing...

I'm too sexy for my job, too sexy for my job, my job's gonna leave me!
I'm a Chicken, you know what I do, and I'll do that lil' turn on the Farmwalk...

p/s: Id est or better known as i.e., means "that is" or "in other words". Cool eh?

No comments: