Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nobody's perfect?

Recently I was told during an evalution process, no perfect score will be given.

Not cause nobody's perfect. Rather, the top score is not given in order to leave a bigger room for improvement.

Wow. That kinda went down twisted and wrong into my brain. I'm afraid after hearing such thing, my sub-conscious is now lowering my own standards in doing things, just so I could have that bigger room left for improvement.

You see..

.. if I had been washing three loads of my own and my household's kain busuk every week, my sub-conscious is now telling me to wash only two loads. So that the room for improvement will be bigger.

I mean, by lowering my wash load to twice a week, anytime I manage to make three, I'm already on the road to bigger things! Despite that three was actually my normal standard.

.. if I had been washing my own load and other people's kain busuk all this while, my sub-conscious is now telling me to not to bother about other people's load.

So if anytime I manage to clean theirs as well, I'm already improving in terms of my own standard of generousity. Despite that washing everyone's kain busuk was actually what I was sincerely doing before this.

.. if I had been washing and putting some softener in my washload (which used to include other people's kain busuk as well, well maybe once in a while it will again whenever I'm in the mood for increased level of generousity), my sub-conscious is now telling me not to put softener in anymore.

So - not only my room for improvement becomes even bigger, and my level of generousity higher, but even my personal body odour will also becomes less stinkier whenever I rise to the occasion to put softener in. That, I believe, would be one hell of a perfect score!

See what I mean?

No comments: