Monday, October 29, 2007

It's Nat King Cole's all over again

Me love to sing. Me love to sing Nat King Cole's song. Me love to sing Nat King Cole's song, Pretend.

So let's sing along!

Pretend you're happy when you're blue
It isn't very hard to do
The world is mine it can be yours, my love
So why don't you pretend?

Or we can try Rambling Rose. Three, four!

Rambling rooooooose...
Rambling rooooooose...
Why I want you?
Heaven knows!


Or another Nat song, Unforgettable.

That's why darling
It's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable too
Unforgettable...

OK me better stop now before ol' Nat himself knock me on my head and tell me to finish that film review. Oh btw guys, 30 Days of Night is quite a cool scary movie if you like gory story.

Pretend you're happy when you're blue....

No comments: