Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tis the season to be..

... shopping!

I mean, when a couple of cousins on my Dad's side are getting married (one this weekend and the other soon to follow) and another one (Mom's side) getting engaged (next weekend), who wouldn't need a little bit of indulgence right?

I mean, those people settling down need to be gift-ed (so must go shopping) and to present them the gifts, the gifter must be gifted too, right? (so must go shopping again). So two trips to the mall today before I got to work is hardly surprising, yes?

Not that I got in to the coop that late - twas only twenty minutes after two. But for the record let me tell you that my cordial, well-meaning intentions to get my butt seated to before my desk came way, way earlier.

The thought that counts, remember? I mean, who needs to know that the thoughts crossed my mind right in between the electrical impulses in my brain that said the T'Z jeans I was looking at is not really my kind of blue, right?

No comments: