Monday, June 20, 2005

Hey! Take that back! Take that back!

Proton soooo cut my line one! I tell you, I wonder whoever came up with the new Proton model name has got to be... be... something!

Why Savvy? Why? Why?

It is my idea to put Johnny Depp on a throne first! That's why I had submitted the tagline "Mature and savvy" to go with the newspaper's new look. Savvy chosen in honour of Depp, savvy? (But of course, given the so-not-prestigious (OK, many people thought it was ugly) looking masthead we recently acquired, the tagline may not suit all that well, but... Who cares? If I win I get some cash!)

Now that Proton's got it all pasted on their latest model, just like those ugly stickers that they love so much to stick on the doors of every Proton and the internal tagline contest winner hasn't been announced yet, what's to happen to my darjeeling Depp?

No comments: