Friday, March 26, 2004

Health, lately

First it was my PC. Yep, I had to reformat it. It's a good thing I had been doing back ups quite frequently so Ijust needed to transfer all the zipped folders as second back up to a thumb drive and copy my contacts list. The photos, loads of them, were loaded into my Yahoo! Photo Album accounts, thank you very much.

But now I've contracted flu from one of the interns that was following me to the two assignments I had to cover yesterday. She's MC-ing today, smart girl! I wish I had gotten one myself.

On another note, I did yoga with Jenny B last night, we were spurred by Sue's persistence of attending her yoga classes. If last time I was shocked by the cellulite attack, this time I got smarter and wore a pair of long pants. Unfortunately there's more lessons to learnt.

First, never overestimate your fitness level - I thought I can do the yoga routine good enough if not well, but apparently I am faaarrrrr from fit. I was huffing and puffing right after the third "plank" routine.

Second, expect the unexpected - when you do yoga, you tend to move muscles you never know existed in your body. When these sleeping muscles move, there's a big chance other things in your body will move too ("every action has a reaction", no?), so what I didn't expect was... gas release! Yep, me and Jenny B were burping louder than the Cheras MP on his loudspeaker last night, all the way throughout the 45-minutes routine!

Well, anyway, today I woke up much earlier than usual and got to work on time! Isn't that something?

No comments: