Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Happy blogging to Cik Li and Rule..

More of my friends are blogging now - cool! I just found out Liza and Rule also have their own blog, which they had started quite a while back.

I shall not highlight their URLs here just yet, in case they wanna do a lot more before they go public. A couple of weeks back I thought of making mine public as well, but after a second consideration I think I'm happy enough as it is. Maybe when my writing and webbing skills are much better, I'll change the blog's status.

What's really cool about blogging is that you have the freedom to write and post whatever you want! Though some people say a good blog is one that's very well written and loaded with important message or useful information, I can only agree to a certain extent.

On top of everything else, a good blog is one that makes you feel good about yourself - it is supposed to be a channel for you to release some tension and chill out after all, isn't it? There's no real need to be creative or perfect, you're your own editor. As long as you're happy with how the page looks and what's written on it, the power to publish is yours!

While there's lots of reasons why people blog, I blog because I want to be brave. Brave enough to be myself in expressing my thoughts and write it down and deliver it with my own style (which, according to my Ed., is still something I have to work on!). I wanna be original.

I wish all my blogmates happy blogging - keep 'em coming!

No comments: