Thursday, February 05, 2004

Show me the money, not breasts!

A lot of people are still talking about that Janet Jackson - Justin Timberlake "nipple-gate" booboo. Ugh!

A couple of guys in the Coop were saying they would not mind paying if they knew they'l get to watch sport and breast with one ticket! Whadda..!

If I have money I wouldn't waste it on Janet's boobs nor Justin's whatever. I'd catch:

1] Search's Konsert Evolusi Lagenda Rock, Feb 7 (tix: RM27, 37, 57)
2] Faridah Merican's Life... Sdn Bhd, Feb 5 - 8 (tix: RM42/32, student RM21/16)
3] VE Sunday Night Live at Planet Hollywood on Feb 8 / 15 (entry: RM35)
2] Sunetra Fernando's Rythm in Bronze on Feb 15 - 16 (cheapest tix: RM50)
3] Mariah Carey's concert on Feb 22 (cheapest tix: RM68.. and what can we see?)

Man, I wish I do have the dough to catch all these shows. These organiser dudes obviously overlooked the fact that the mass public (that's me! me! and me!) need some time to recover from the overspending that occured during last Xmas, Aidilfitri, CNY and Aidiladha hols!

And why can't they make things a bit more affordable? I mean the last play I saw, Dejavu with stars like Ogy and Juhara Ayob playing main characters still had tickets priced very very reasonably: RM10. The house was packed, I tell you!

No comments: