Thursday, June 21, 2012

OMG, new blog layout!

OK, OK, I may be a latecomer, now that I've gotten a short breather after that OMG moment. It's not the "OMG, something new" kinda OMG, but more like, "OMG, I'm finally doing something different to this blog after so many years of blogging on this cobweb-laden page!" kinda OMG, ya know?

Actually I logged in to post an entry - a bitchin' one that is - about Malaysian drivers who have no qualms about throwing rubbish on the roads. You know, start car, go a lil bit forward, oh! Throw a tissue paper with your snot on. Then go forward some more, oh! There's yesterday empty mineral water bottle, throw that too. Then red light, so stop. Oh! Feel like throwing something, so how about that lil dust of a thing that look so familiar but unwanted. Throw some more. You know, that kind of driver.

But I realised now that I've gotten myself a Twitter account, I can simply tweet, "Dear Malaysian driver, please do not throw rubbish while you wait for red light to turn green." In fact, I'll have a bit more characters left to add more comments to the above.

So I decided this entry would be less whiny, more productive, and a little sprinkle of luck as I change the face of the page.

Good luck myself. Heheheheheh.

No comments: