Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Better, luckier

Last year was OK for me. I mean, I didn't think it had that many episodes that I can't roll over and forget about it after a day of brooding, and I had lots of cool stuff happening to me and my family so overall, it was OK.

I think this year will be better. And I'm gonna be luckier.

Last year, I did one or two things that I did feel 'kembang' (proud) internally. So this year, I'm gonna do more of those.

Last year, I managed to control myself a tad better with the help of understanding family and friends of course, so this year, I'm gonna try and be better at that on my own.

Last year, a few lucky episodes (e.g deciding not to take train then found out commuters got stuck for hours on the news, was at the right place at the right time, won lucky draws, got the part time maid to agree to come do my house eventhough my request was very last minute). This year, more!

2012 is going to be a great year!

No comments: