Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feels just like UiTM all over again

If you studied, or even visited just one time the UiTM (formerly ITM), you would likely have an inkling what the security guards there are like.

Anal.

Superlatively anal.

Anal-itical.

Anal-icious to death.

Yep. They are the little Napoleans we all love to hate, and the give us more than enough reasons to do so.

Today at the coop I nearly got caught by the security guards for not complying to a little rule they've recently enforced.

And I fibbed (OK told 'em half truths).

I ran. I stowed away behind a friend.

I just didn't want to be caught. I've gone through enough times back in UiTM scribbling my name in the little black book belonging to numerous security guards there for breaking rules.

I'm don't want to start that here. I don't want to be in inked on anyone's book as an offender. As the pompuan who did not do this/that.

But I think they'll remember my face. I've been here too long to go unnoticed. I'm one of those faces that read, "You can intimidate me. You can make me do your bidding. You can show me just how powerful you are."

Oh crap. I think I'm in trouble. Should I start wearing make-up?

1 comment:

Mohd Asnol Lob said...

Huh?!...Selalu nama masuk buku PakGuard ke? Bukan ke budak baik ko ni? Haha...

Satu scene paling classic aku rasa, berlaku satu pagi di pintu masuk utama PPP seksyen 17. Lebih kurang pukul 10.30pg. 4 org budak lelaki berjln kaki nak menuju ke kelas. Jadi mesti lalu depan pondok PakGuard. Masing2 usha line pasal masing2 ada tak ikut rules. Tak pakai kad matrik, rambut panjang, dan ramabut maha panjang pun ada, cover dgn rambut palsu. Maka, secara imaginasinya, mereka jln terjengkek2 takut PakGuard sedo. Tetapi...tiba-tiba..

PakGuard : Hei Adik2. Mari sini jap!
Mesir : Jalei. Jalei. Jangei berenti.
PakGuard : Hei. Mari sini saya kata!
Mat Nin : Laghi wei. Laghi.
PakGuard : Hei! Jangan lari!
Mesir : Hei! Jangan Kejar!

Maka berterabur lah mereka melari kan diri. Dari kejauhan ternampak lah seorg MakGuard bersungguh2 mengejar mereka dengan basikal merah beraga didepan.

Sekian. Terima kasih.