Monday, April 23, 2007

Flying saucer route


^ I love this pix. Took it using my new Sony on 30/3/2007 8:45AM Malaysian time.

Was aboard UA OHare -> HKG and busy getting mad at a United Airways stewardess to notice that I just caught the sunset with three flying saucers buzzing by.

Either that or I was really tired due to the 6.5 hour delay we had to endure at OHare.

OK la. I was too distracted cause I found out that I'll have to spend a night at HKG and not get back to KL on schedule. Pretending to be totally "preoccupaiyed" with your gadget is way better than bawling your eyes out.

Besides, I sobbed through the last half of that Japanese film Udon on an earlier flight and used up all my credit limits for public show of sorrow.

Don't think they're flying saucers though. But I was still within the US airspace. And we all know all UFOs go to US and all Ultramen live in Japan.

2 comments:

MagnusCaleb said...

haiyaaa travel lagi...good onya! masih kat HK lagi kaa?

Udon? emmm...I like coz Manami Konishi is super cute :)

take care

siti rosman said...

no lah mr magnus sir... i was still posting stuff from my last trip tu. see told ya i've travelled enough to last the whole year officebound.

Udon tu sedih kan? I started bawling when the dad came to visit and smacked him on the head.