Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Beautiful Beserah

Here's a luverly photo I took with my beloved Nokia 6600 of Beserah beach in Pahang, plus a couple more. Yes moi went on hol and came back happy... Yes this entry is a finally a happy one cause I'm in the process of letting go all of the bad vibes in the hen/duck coop...


^ The serene Beserah beach snapped at fast pace - since no one trust my driving I get to lepak in the car and go shutter crazy.


^ Nasi dagang found en-route to Chukai from Cherating.


^ Ah, Chukai's own Malayan Banking Berhad! What a wonderful sight when you're running out of cash!

5 comments:

N a d i a said...

aisehh...nak gi holiday gakkkk..

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/1869.html and http://indexmachine.info/2008.html

Anonymous said...

miss,

i'm using your Beserah beach pic in my blog, coz it seems YOUR pic is the most beautiful pic among others. Found it on Google.

thanks.

siti rosman said...

halo mutalib,

okie dokie, nice of you to ask.
btw where's the link to your blog la?