Monday, July 04, 2005

And another beach assignment...

... this time to Terengganu! Tho I rilly rilly wish that I could be in Sarawak, enjoying the Rainforest Music Festival... And to think I've heard quite a good bit of Petrona Martinez! Nevermind, times are hard and I can't afford the trip this time, no? Wish some people would just pay and let me live for a change... Anyway Krakatoa isn't there again...

Anyway, Terengganu. Yes, it should be fun - treasure hunt la, pampering la, or so the PR lady said... be "keepin my fingers cross" anyway... any IT reporter would shiver if I mention the PR coop's namey...

Hopefully things will be much better than my previous beach/island work outing (Penang... MAS domestic sux!).

This time around, the guys working under the mightily rich fella who just donated BILLIONS to Live 8 will be driving us there, right to the beach!

Among others scheduled, besides the work thingla, is ze barbarical marine animal skodeng-ing and hunting and killing and eating spree... Promise, I shall not consume any endangered species. Wish-a-me a-fun!

(Please note that the pix's borrowed from malaysia-hotel-resorts.com)

No comments: