Friday, May 06, 2005

"How rude!"

I called up this telco to inquire about an event they're organising this eve. And one of my questions was, "I just found out about this, so since I did not bring my own cam and have only the office's which I'm not used to, do you have your own photographer?"

The answer was, "Ugh, gee, I dunno, maybe we do, maybe we don't. I suggest you start practising using the office cam."

What tha fuck? What kind of answer is that? Coming from an exec tu!

I did not let the US-accented comment slide, of course. I told her that if they don't have a photographer then there's no back-up. So if my photos did not turn out right then...

(What I really wanted to say was, "Hello makcik US-mali, I got lots of other things to do besides 'practising' using the old cam for the sake of your bloody event tau! Nak datang at last minute ni pun dah kira baik!")

"Er, maybe we do have a photographer. I guess we do..." she quickly retorted before I could change my mind about the comeback.

Again, what tha fuck? So now you do? Please!

I also asked who's the VIP for the event. When she said no VIPs, except for maybe their CFO/COO or some guy, boy oh boy was I tempted to just stood her up or what!

But I guess I'm going... Work is work ma, even if you have to face anal personalities (let's just call her Analaine from now on) like this one.

Anyways, my teammate told me that Analaine was his junior back in UKM. And that "dia tu memang perasan sikit."

No comments: