Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Flea market plan

I got lots of stuff I don't need. Feel like renting a booth at Amcorp Mall next month and sell them off cheap, real cheap.

Anyone wanna join? Ariel? Nads? Got anything to sell el-cheapo? I haven't check out the rates yet at Amcorp, but I heard a booth at South City Plaza costs only RM10 per day.

And maybe tis safer to go there (since some of what I'm selling are door gifts stuff - too much calculators already... cannot simpan lah), more discreet.

Maybe I'll call my booth Sen Corner or something like that.

2 comments:

stellar said...

south city tu cheap rent, tp tak ramai org kot. i have loads of junks! if btol2 jd, kasi tau!

siti rosman said...

boleh boleh - im planning for next month sebenarnya tapi ada outstation asgmt lak so maybe ujung bulan june.. amcorp mall it is!