Monday, December 20, 2004

Reloaded

Is the next new thing always better than the last? Well Nokia, Motorola and SonyEricsson seems to think so. Me, I can't keep up with them anymore, not the way I used to do it - you know, with interest?

Perhaps I'm suffering from techstress. No, not technostress, techstress. It's like when you're no longer impress nor interested with the latest technological development, and every new handphone seems to be just as dull as the last one.

Perhaps I need something totally, totally new to rekindle my interest. Maybe a handphone that can help me fly. Yeah, something small enough, preferably in orange colour so that I can find it even without my lens stuck to my eyes, taggable to the wrist, strong enough to engulf me in a force-field, emitting anti-gravity radiowave and propels according to commands from my brainwave.

Then all I have to do is think - "I wanna hover forward. Faster. OK stop." - and voila! I'm in front of T.S. Mega Taman Tenaga, ready to do my grocery shopping!

Now how about that?

No comments: