Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Kepada semua rakyat Malaysia

... especially my fellow bloggers,

To Ariel,
Have a nice, great, happenin', amazing Deepavali - if you are not planning to have a nice, great, happenin', amazing Deepavali, I'm sure you'll end up with a better one then. But just have it - take it! Take it! Muahahaha... er.. I mean, enjoy it. And thanks for the nice Raya card dear! I'm such a bad girl for giving you and e-reply!

To Sue SSH who kindly let me get my RM1s, The-Sinner whose blog lets me know what the guys have been up to, Bertique who's been forgetting passwords, Liza who I'm hoping to bump into in Ipoh, Lulu the Zara Chix, Drag-Ass Bob who didn't mind me knockin on his blog, Angeless who's gonna get to raya with ketupat and lemang this time, and TopsieTurvieStellar whose darling pet I gotta meet, and of course, the Cat from Purr-Shriek!, Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf ZB - thank you for being a friend!


OK guys n gals, see you in two weeks time, and berhati-hati di jalan raya...

No comments: