Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Krocet Karat

If I have a band, I'd be the tambourine player and the name of the band would be Krocet Karat. I don't do other instruments that well. OK I've studied electone a bit but now I'm so rusty I can only play a couple of Mozart's pieces as well as the highly dramatic tune from The Godfathers. Only it won't sound so dramatic once I'm done with it.

Anyway, like my electone playing skills, I've found out today that I'm highly rusty at writing as well. I mean, c'mon, I'm not even sure whether it should be "rusty at writing" or "rusty in writing" in the first place. But hey, if my band Krocet Karat had to disband for some odd reason, I'd pick the name Rusty in Writing for the second band that I'm gonna form. But let's get my first band organised first.

But I've got no time to set a band - I've got a million things to write about: several gadgets to review, several people to interview, several events to report and bla bla bla.

SO CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO WRITE A GUDDANG PUBLISHABLE STORY?!

The point of this entry: Thank God for blogs. My fingers so malas already ohh...

No comments: