Friday, July 31, 2009

I had to hold my pee

At last, I managed to get to a loo and pee. It took me 2 hours to get to work this morning. A warning bell triggered in my head when DJs started their traffic report by saying folks trying to get into KL should expect massive traffic jam on all roads leading into town today and tomorrow. But still, we were already on the road by then so all we could do was become collateral damage with the rest of the morning commuters.

Why? Well from where we came, cops were having a road block thingy in Cheras. Out of the four lanes (five for people who considers the emergency lane is actually a lane they are allowed to use even though they're not having an emergency) the cops only opened one. One freakin lane.

Why? Apparently some idiots are organising a demonstration in KL tomorrow, and things might get ugly.

Why? Those idiots like getting dirty on other people's expense, on the pretext of shoving justice up the system's ass, and they think they can get things done like that.

Really? Why? Yeah really. Because they're idiots.

Idiots who obviously don't care that some folks around here just want to get to work, get paid, and live a normal life. They don't care that some folks just want to send their kids to school and get them educated. They don't care, obviously, that they're causing other folks problems, just cause they think that their cause is a just cause.

Those idiots did not see what I saw this morning.

I saw in one car a couple was fighting - it looks as if the passenger got angry when the driver kept letting other cars jump the queue.

I saw two kids in school uniform crying, most likely cause they're running late to school.

I saw about four cars scratching each other as each of them try to align their vehicles into one lane, and one can't even tell who's got the right of way.

I saw two cars, on separate occasions, spluttered to a stop as their engines started to choke then die.

I saw a guy falling asleep behind the wheel!

And most importantly, I saw my bladder trembling as it fought the urge to release! Hell yeah, those idiots didn't see me hold my pee. Bastards.

1 comment:

Mohd Asnol Lob said...

Idots won't care. They just wanna wear white t-shirt with red alphabets.