Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bored, bored, bored

I am so bored. I wish I have some new DVDs to watch. Hopefully films that has nothing to do with coops, chickens, donkeys or asses, eggs and so on.. and so on..

I went to a few sites to get some stuff to watch, but connection's bad.

ASTRO's not behaving either (it's not even raining yet). TV2 had Chef Wan cooking a while ago but after that none of the free-to-air channels had anything good.

I went over my old movies collection. Found some old films. I've rewatched:

. Two Weeks Notice
. Wedding Singer
. Amelie
. Legally Blond

And now it's not even 4PM yet! Argh!

OK. Off to Fanfiction now...

2 comments:

Mohd Asnol Lob said...

still waiting for the up coming "Little Chicken Run".

siti rosman said...

read lah the donkey&asses link. opismet aku tulih dengan penoh prasaan. lagi terror & horror dari cerita chicken ku.