Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Chicken the demam lah

No wonder I feel feverish! I have not blogged since end of April!

This Chicken has now moved to another computing system, which is faster, and it is on XP. Haha big deal, but it is a wonderful improvement over Windows 2000 ok.

Went to this event and found out that I'm a so-called Digital Immigrant. Digital Immigrant. Just cause I'm turning 30 this year. Say, when I was told that Digital Immigrants are people of the age 30 and above, I was 29. Still am, in fact.

So does that make me a Digital Immigrant, or a Digital Native? (Digital Natives are people who were born in the tech era, no-manual, every gadget gotta serve me and keep me occupied within 5 mins or I'm bored and your technology is not good.)

This Chicken actually could not care less. OK I do care, but it's only cause I hate being labeled Digital Immigrant/Digital Native. This Chicken hates being labeled period.

In any case This Chicken is thinking about concentrating on what matters - getting some old stuff out of the old PC and nicely organised into new PC. Ambitious!

1 comment:

N a d i a said...

tak kesahlah apa terms pun. as for moi, i just need my hp & of cuz, the internet. ;-)