Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A tiny moment of wallowing in self-pity

Today's NST (Pg 20) article titled "Ex-gratia for MAS staff" reports that as part of a strategy to boost morale, all MAS staff will receive RM1,000 each later this month. This move will cost the company RM21-freakin-million.

That's three times the amount this coop needs to give all of its hens one month bonus, moreover the coop just reported some 40+% increase in profit tu! Comparatively MAS has a loss of a whopping RM1.3-freakin-freakin-billion last year alone!

Mak ai! Apekah maa'na nya semua ini? I don't know what makes sense anymore!

Do I need to distract myself with news on Mawi's appoinment as KL Tower ambassador or Siti's alleged affair with Datuk K being disahkan?

Frustrated, I am. Shan't be able to stop myself from turning to the dark side! (Turning right now...)

O Darth Maul, o sith with red and black melon colour-scheme head....
Rise thou from ashes...
And grant me apprenticeship...!

Can call me Darth Makan oso! (Pun not intended!)

p/s: Can someone remember the lyrics of Sudirman's Merisik Khabar? Need to sing that now since can't get the PGLM tune that goes "Melaka... Oh Melaka..." tune outta my head!

3 comments:

Yatt said...

Heheh... Syameen. Taun ni kita ada ex-gratia ke? Dengor2 mcm takde jek...isk...isk...

siti rosman said...

If I c any changes in my bank account pun sure terasa mcm masuk program Wakenabeb!

Jgnkan x-g, token funfair pun tak dapek kot! LOL

anakabah said...

yr blog. i like :)