Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Selamat selamat

Selamat Berpuasa to all my Muslim friends.

Here's to Ramadan Resolution!

I shall go easy on the kuehs.

I shall bring only RM10 saje everytime I go to Pasar Ramadan.

I shall buka puasa with my family more than just a couple of times (yep, last year's hectic).

I shan't binge during sahur (I promise I'll wake up for sahur).

I shan't kutuk the lagu rayas that is not up to my taste.

I shan't get involved with last-minute shopping at areas like Jalan TAR.

I shan't order Jam Tarts or London Almond again (will let my other siblings get em!).

4 comments:

stellar said...

happy fasting to u alsooo! jgn defeats the purpose sudah la kan ;) haha

siti rosman said...

uik stellar u're back! have a good ramadhan beb..

Ariel said...

hello! found u finally!

siti rosman said...

Yo Ariel,

see.. me still here maa.. maybe the blip happened just as you clicked on to my domain.. will be coming by yours soon